Social Media Policy
Mitsui Miike Machinery Co., Ltd. and its group companies (hereinafter, collectively referred to as “Our Company”) have established and are committed to complying with the following Social Media Policy when using official social media accounts. Users must use Our Company’s official accounts in accordance with this Policy.
Definition of Social Media
Social media refers to media deployed on the Internet that enables communication with an unspecified number of people based on information provided by users.
Purpose of Use
Our Company shall use social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) to convey information and communicate with people in order to increase the awareness of Our Company.
List of Active Accounts
Our Company uses the following official social media accounts.
Account name: Mitsui Miike Machinery Recruitment Officer (@mitsuimiike_saiyou)
- 1.We shall approach social media with integrity.
- 2.We shall strive to comply with laws, regulations, and internal rules.
- 3.We shall handle the confidential information of Our Company and business partners, as well as the personal information of customers and users, with due care.
- 4.We shall accurately provide information without relying on rumors or speculation, and shall be careful not to cause misunderstandings regarding the content.
- 5.We shall not, as a general rule, reply to comments, etc. received from users.
- 6.The information Our Company posts on social media does not necessarily represent our official announcements or views. Check Our Company’s official website and news releases, etc. for official announcements. (https://www.mitsuimiike.co.jp/)
- 1.Our Company shall not be liable for any actions taken by users using our social media information.
- 2.Our company shall not be liable for any “replies,” “retweets,” “comments,” etc. posted by users on our social media.
- 3.Our Company shall not be liable for any troubles or disputes that may occur among users or between users and third parties in connection with our social media.
- 4.The copyrights of “replies,” “retweets,” “comments,” etc. to Our Company’s social media shall belong to the user who posted them. However, by posting such content, the user shall grant Our Company a non-exclusive right to use the posted content worldwide free of charge and agrees not to exercise the copyrights, etc. against us.
- 5.Our Company shall reserve the right to discontinue use of our social media accounts, delete tweets, comments, etc., and terminate the accounts themselves without prior notice.
Restrictions on Users and Deletion of Posts, etc.
Our Company shall not, as a general rule, delete user posts. However, we may delete or take other measures, when necessary, for posts corresponding to the following content.
- 1.Content that violates or may violate laws, regulations, etc.
- 2.Content that slanders or defames specific individuals, organizations, etc.
- 3.Content for the purpose of political or religious activities
- 4.Content that violates the intellectual property rights of Our Company or a third party, such as copyrights, trademarks, or portrait rights
- 5.Content for advertising, promotion, solicitation, sales activities, or other profit-oriented purposes
- 6.Content that discriminates or encourages discrimination based on race, ideology, beliefs, etc.
- 7.Content that is contrary to public order and good morals
- 8.Content that is false or untrue, or that is merely a rumor or that encourages rumors
- 9.Content that compromises privacy by identifying, disclosing, or divulging personal information without the consent of the individual concerned
- 10.Content that impersonates other users, third parties, etc.
- 11.Content such as harmful programs, etc.
- 12.Content that is inappropriate, such as obscene language
- 13.Content that modifies all or part of the contents of Our Company’s communications
- 14.Content that is not related to the contents of Our Company’s communications
- 15.Other content that is deemed inappropriate by Our Company and links, etc. that include such content
- 1.The content of Our Company’s social media may not be reproduced or otherwise duplicated without our permission, except for personal use, quoting, and other acts permitted by the Copyright Act.
- 2.When quoting or otherwise citing content, the source shall be clearly and appropriately indicated.
Dissemination and Revision, etc. of the Usage Policy
The content of Our Company’s Social Media Policy shall be posted on our official website. The policy shall be subject to change without prior notice as necessary.
Contact Information for Comments and Inquiries
If you have any comments or inquiries, etc. regarding Our Company’s social media, please contact us as follows.
Contact for Inquiries
General Affairs Group, General Affairs Department, Head Office, Mitsui Miike Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
2-1-1 Nihonbashi-Muromachi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0022, Japan
Business hours 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Excluding weekends, public holidays, and New Year holidays)