100 types and 100 ways of manufacturing.
Is it really possible to satisfy customers' needs with only off-the-shelf or general-purpose products?
There are as many wishes to be fulfilled as there are customers.
Offering custom-made products to meet all needs. We will always give shape to what our customers' desire.
Ever since our company was founded in 1882 as a machinery factory for the government-owned Miike Mine, we have listened to our customers and evolved our products to meet their needs.
- 1882Company founded. Engaged in the manufacture and repair of coal mining equipment
- *Photo: The foundry that was operated for 100 years during the Meiji, Taisho, and Showa eras, and nicknamed "Imomba" (now Shinkaimachi, Omuta)
- 1959Spun off as Mitsui Miike Machinery Co., Ltd.
- 1965Development of bucket wheel type reclaimer
Toyo Precision Press Kogyo Co., Ltd. established. Became pioneer in fine blanking processing in Japan
- 1966Completion of the first Road Header S40
- 1975Completion of the first planetary reduction gearbox
- 1983Development of twin header
- *Photo: Inside the design building, completed in 1963 (present Asahimachi, Omuta)
- 2005Integrated with Toyo Precision Press Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- 2011Development of seabed mining element testing machine
- 2013Order received for the first small hydroelectric power generation system
Installation of load testing system for wind power generator gearboxes
- 2014Order received for coal handling system for Vostochny Port, Russia
- *Photo: Technology Development Center completed in 2020 (Kyushu Works)